14.6.11

Kate in Coral Satin Silk Dress

The royal grandchildren treated Prince Philip to dinner for his 90th birthday last evening. The group, which included Will and Kate, Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, Peter Phillips and his wife, Autumn, and Peter's sister Zara, dined at The Waterside Inn.  Kate wore a coral coloured satin silk Stella McCartney dress.

photo via Daily Mail
 This is the same dress Madonna wore to an AMFAR event in 2008:

photo via Grazia




The dress certainly photographs better in the daytime. I really like the dress and coral could not be more hot right now. But every time I see a celebrity photographed in a satin silk dress I think the same thing - that looks awful. I'm sure it is beautiful in person, it just does not photograph well. Anyway, I love seeing Kate wearing McCartney. So much better than that mother-of-the-bride business she was wearing earlier in the day. Stay tuned, Royal Ascot begins this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis