30.6.11

Kate in Navy Lace Erdem

Kate & Will have arrived in Canada. In a twist that I did not see coming, the Duchess of Cambridge has now COMBINED the two colors she was previously alternating (navy & white) into her North American debut outfit. The crepe and lace shift dress is from Canadian born, British designer Erdem Moralioglu - more famously known as simply Erdem (probably because no one can say his last name). I'm a huge fan of Erdem and super excited to see her wearing this dress!

photo via Daily Mail
photo via Daily Mail
Her hair stylist could not have been happy about this crazy windy weather. He probably just spent the previous 2 hours getting her locks "just so".  Poor guy. No, who am I kidding - dude is traveling with royalty.

Kate's presto-change-o from the navy dress and blazer she was wearing upon takeoff, did not, unfortunately include her shoes.

Yup, still wearing the trust LK Bennett nude court shoes. I'm going to sneak into their royal residence and steal these muthas. Thus, forcing her into more interesting shoe choices. It would be worth the risk of arrest, prosecution and possible incarceration. Fashionistas everywhere will thank me for my brave sacrifice to the world. I will be known as The Shoe Martyr.

She is trying though, clearly with the dress. It is part of Erdem's Resort 2012 line. I have not seen it in stores yet, but I know his other pieces can be found at most high end retailers. I have been dreaming about this Erdem dress at Matches.



photo via Daily Mail
Anyway, not much else to report here. Awesome choice Kate. Well done. Keep up the good work. The world, is literally watching.

photo via Vogue
from the Erdem Resort 2012 line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis