4.7.11

Kate in Blue Erdem Dress

I have to be honest, when I saw Kate's latest dress, I burst out laughing. What's going on here? When she gets dressed is she thinking, "Hmmmm . . . should I wear a dress I have already worn, or should I wear a dress that looks just like a dress I have already worn?"

photo via Daily Mail
photos via Daily Mail

photos via Daily Mail
Kate's wearing the blue and lace Jacquenta dress from Erdem. I realize it's a completely different color than the navy lace Erdem, but really? This woman has her choice of literally thousands of dresses and she can vary no farther than same designer, same (basic) color and same style? I'm confounded. Befuddled. Utterly stumped. I'm trying to love you Kate, I really am. I am no longer even bothering to figure out the accessories. LK Bennett shoes, Anya Hindmarch clutch, you know the story. One can only help Kate is taking some accessorizing advice from this young man:

photo via Daily Mail

Ok, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis