1.7.11

Kate in Issa Bird Dress

The Duchess wore a black and white bird print Issa dress to a barbeque in Ottawa last evening. It's Ok, but not necessarily what I wanted to wake up to this morning.

photo via Daily Mail
photo via Daily mail
She paired the dress with simple gold jewelry and black espadrille wedges. She wore this same dress just before her wedding. Yikes - looks like she is also wearing pantyhose. She is, right? Someone needs to talk to her about this. Modern women do not wear pantyhose. They especially do not wear pantyhose to barbecues in middle of the summer. I know she is all confident about "who she is" and "her sense of style", I get it, but sometimes even the most self-assured among us can use a few words of advice right? Trust me on this one Kate - lose the hosier. Also, love the whole "I'm a new bride, so I'm wearing white" and "my signature color is blue" thing, but we're going to need some other colors thrown in there every once in a while. Ok. Carry on. Hope you got some sleep. See you in a few hours. 3 outfits down, 27 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis