5.7.11

Kate in Malene Birger Bullet Dress

Kate and Will are in Yellowknife in the North West Territories of Canada today. Will played street hockey while Kate looked on wearing a cream linen Malene Birger dress. The "Bullet" Dress has three-quarter length sleeves and a contrasting waist band. As of today, it is still available at Selfridge's. I'm guessing this will be a huge boost for this brand whose items can be found on Net-A-Porter and My Wardrobe. Most of the pieces are neutral, classic styles at fairly affordable prices.


photos via Daily Mail


photo via Daily Mail


I quite like this dress. I like the strong shoulders and the pleat detail at the waist and I LOVE linen. Again, I would love to see Kate do something more interesting with shoes, etc. (she is wearing her LK Bennett nude pumps once again). I have never seen her in this shade and I think it might be especially flattering to her because of her hair color and skin tone. Other than the navy lace Erdem, this might be my favorite so far for this trip. This is dress I would buy and wear. You can see more of Danish designer Malene Birger's collection HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis