6.7.11

Kate's Shirt, Jeans & Shoes

For those of you loving Kate's casual look yesterday, I found some alternatives to her jeans, Burberry utility shirt, and Sebago Bala moccasins.


photos via Daily Mail
Kate's top is reported to be Burberry, but sold out. Here are some similar options:

This is from MaxMara available at John Lewis


This one is from Ralph Lauren at House of Fraser

I originally thought the jeans were Paige Denim or the Olympia JBrand jeggings, but on closer look I think they are JBrand Low Rise Skinny jean available HERE. The color seems right, where the Paige Denim are very similar, but more black.


And last, but not least, I found a really cute alternative to Kate's sold out Sebago Moccasins. These are from Frye and can be purchased at Zappos.

Here is what the Sebago's look like up close:

I actually prefer the Frye version, as I could do without the white trim on the Sebago's. Well, those are the deets. Hope everyone is having a great day!


1 comment:

ShareThis